– Post a comment and I’ll randomly assign you a letter (A – Z in the English alphabet).
– Then you have to respond by listing ten things you LOVE that begin with that letter.
– Afterward, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.
I got “N” from editgirl, so, in no particular order:
- Night (I am a night owl, tho day’s fine too, I suppose)
- Nick Drake
- Nancy (a dear friend)
- Nowhere Man (The Beatles)
- Nectarines (very very ripe. Discovered that they’re much better that way in France once upon a long time ago…didn’t even know they existed here because we eat them so hard and unripe by comparison)
- Napper Tandy’s (which is actually now Ri Ra, which is where I play trivia on Tuesdays — super cheating stretch of an answer there!)
- November (part of fall, which is my favorite season, though I like September more)
- Nummy Food (ok, this is much harder than I thought!)
- Nanny (my Granny’s best friend, who was like a third grandmother to me)
- Naps (oh. yes.)
5 thoughts on “Letter meme”
Not normally into this sort of things, but this one sounds like an interesting challenge. Lay one on me!
It is way harder than I thought it’d be — try “P” :)
you know, it WAS harder than I thought it’d be too!!
Napper Tandy’s is still Napper Tandy’s but used to be RiRa, so I think
you in the clear on that one. No point deductions from your pre score.
Oh! Good point! I was over-correcting. (no, that *never* happens)