Ignoring all major unhappinesses entirely, within the past week I’ve dealt with:
- a broken car (now returned, thankfully. iPod hookup still kaflooey though)
- a broken laptop (wine + laptop = bad juju. also, thankfully, now working. yah for quick thinking and a spray bottle of water!)
- a burnt-out lightbulb (still burnt out…waaaaaaaaay too high in bedroom ceiling to reach. approach TBD)
- a broken puppy-treat canister (1 gallon size, almost full. yah Dyson hand vac and puppy not knowing how to get off couch)
- a broken stereo component (still officially broken, but I’ve figured out a workaround)
- (ETA) Did I mention the puppy chewed my *good*, new shoes? (not her fault, as she just thought she’d found a chewey, but still…)
Notice to Universe: Enough with the Entropy Already.