If so, I can help!
The Holiday Shoppe (note again the extra ‘e’ — still makes it special ;-) will be at Cary Academy again this year, and they’ve been kind enough to invite me back! I am fervently hoping that I’ll manage to get through this one without busting my knee (or any other part of me, for that matter. Knock on laminate.)
Here’s what you can expect as far as giftables:
- One-of-a-kind polarfleece hats for adults and young-uns
- Handmade jewelry of silver, semi-precious stones, vintage beads, crystal and pearls
- Knitted scarves of the finest and fuzziest yarns
- Handcolored Polaroid Emulsion Transfers
- Punk baby bibs (made of black vinyl with tattoo designs on them…not everyone wants bunnies and kitties, you know!)
- Record bowls (perfect gift for Dad)
- Purses (knitted, felted, decorated & sewn — each unique and all *fabulous*)
…Plus a whole lot more!
All the particularities (when, where, etc.) are below, and you can see a sample (a small sample!) of what I’ll have available here: http://www.lintqueen.com/craft
I hope you’ll be able to make it — I’ll be there most of the time (booth-tending), so if you just want to stop by and say “howdy” that’s swell too. Also please feel free to forward this along to anyone who you think might be interested :-)
Particularities, as promised.
The show runs:
|Thurs., December 1, 2005||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Fri., December 2, 2005||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. &
6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
|Sat., December 3, 2005||10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
and is being held in the SEA building at Cary Academy (map — zoom in. Waaaaaaaay in.). Payments accepted are: cash, check, Visa and Mastercard, and there’s even food and entertainment while you shop!
And if you’re far, far away and you know you won’t be flying to NC just for my show (tee hee), I can always do a special order for you, if you see something you like (or you have an idea you’d like to try…most of what I do isn’t on my website yet. Lame, I know) just shoot me an email!