Someone wrote about finding my antler in a News & Observer article!!!:
“WHAT THEY FOUND
Here are a few items the Crabtree Rotary Club found on the side of Glenwood Avenue on Saturday.
- A business card for a Raleigh police sergeant
- A bag of rotten celery
- Reflectors torn up from the roadway
- A pint-size drinking glass
- A wrench
- A reindeer antler from a car-top Christmas decoration
- Two losing lottery cards
- Crust from one slice of pizza
- A pair of sunglasses “
I am sure it is too late to recover the lost antler (though that didn’t stop me from leaving a message from the guy quoted in the article) but GEEZ! What are the odds?!?